Thursday, March 9, 2006

Mailbag

Thank you, dear Readers, for your commentary.

Suzie reports... BK does serve chili. I stand corrected. She has also provided the nutrition information. 1 order is 8g of fat and 1040 mg of sodium. We'll talk more about this in a future post I am calling "Death by Trader Joe's."

Another reader who wishes to remain...my mother... points out that Dana Reeves did not die of breast cancer, and that is correct. Are we happy or sad that you can't squash a lung in that machine? At one point last year I knew 4 people fighting cancer. 2 of them didn't make it. There seems no end to it. When the lab report and the news report arrive on the same day with the same topic, one makes connections.

Patrick expresses an appreciation for making lists of lists -- more evidence we were separated at birth. And KF wonders how I can keep up with project Runway, what with all the blogging. I must count on truer fans to do that for me.

My blog mentor at Suburbia at Large left the very first comment, which now seems lost to time. Please know that I did not remove this comment, S@L! I would never remove a comment unless it was spam, obscene, or just mean. So I apologize for whatever glitch occured.

Shout-out to all the lurkers, closet bloggers, passersby, and my homeys who ain't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Build Community! We thank you for yours. Spam comments are not welcome and will not be posted.