Friday, December 28, 2007

First Things First


I humbly thank the Readership for their votes, and enthusiastic monitoring of the tally while I was away. I graciously thank His Dieselness for snorting (his word) at my caption. I am only marginally worthy....Stop reading this and read his deconstruction of The First Noel instead. Very grateful I did not read this before Christmas Eve services, or I might have blown my own candle out with church giggles.

Lots to get you caught up on, and the battery is dying. Errands tomorrow, and then we can get back in gear.

Play the caption game! I testify the fix is not in. You too, could scream In Your Face, in the spirit of fair play that the Internet was built on! Happy Near Year, every one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Build Community! We thank you for yours. Spam comments are not welcome and will not be posted.