Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back by Popular Demand

The CrankyPM is back on line -- healthy and still employed.
She is also back in the blogroll at left, in the headliner spot.

I am honored and humbled to have CrankyPM respond to my worried post about her, and feel a little blog connection. (subliminal message that you should hire me, CPM, when you form your own company. Spec samples available upon request)

I want to comment, too, on the disturbance this sudden disappearance caused in our intersecting sets. Perhaps this sort of thing occurs on MySpace all the time, and I don't know it because I am a grown-up. I was touched by the threads that started on other sites looking for evidence that the sudden shutdown was only a technical glitch, and only temporary.

Everybody back to your keyboards. We're ok again. Nice mobilization, people.

And call me for drinks, PMs. We'll meet at the place by the thing where we went that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Build Community! We thank you for yours. Spam comments are not welcome and will not be posted.