Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009... ?


Still trying to decide whether I will commit to National Blog Post Month this year, which means posting every day in November.  It is a little tricky, because I vacation in November, but I managed to pre-schedule some things during last year's trip.  The downside is missing actual posts from my vacation, but I suppose you have football and mincemeast to distract you.

I do indeed have the time.  I usually have the material, and did pretty well last year.  Maybe you could just read last year's and pretend with me.
I am concentrating on the Finishing School mostly these days (gratuitous link to drive numbers) which also takes the personal time I have left over every day after my "job transition campaign."  And I have to watch the movies sometime, and you count on me for book reviews and the rest of it.  As it is, it is 8:50pm right now, which until very recently was end-of-day email time.  I do myself the favor of not even opening IM during that end-of-day Millstorm.  I am cleaning out my personal Inbox, which is resurfacing some of the suggestions you have sent.  If I find 30 of them, that might be a determiner.

The wireless is broken, which could not have come at a worse time, (notice how this has been going on with the HP notebooks for 2 YEARS and they don't care).  And I am rationing the bourbon.

So... no promises.  But I just might give it a go.  This is not the kind of post you show up for.   It could be the start of a trend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating in the video version, Navlopomo. Do it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Build Community! We thank you for yours. Spam comments are not welcome and will not be posted.