Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Things to do in the dentist chair
1. Prove your legs are equal in length.
2. Imagine your nemesis instead of you. Imagine yourself instead of the hygenist.
3. Explore the various pressure points you can find on your own hand.
4. Shoot the video of the song playing through the speakers. Feature yourself.
5. Choreograph an ice skating routine to it.
6. Imagine trying to do your job by looking at it upside-down in a mirror.
8. Name all the toothpastes you can think of. Wonder why America needs so damn many brands of toothpaste.
9. Go to your happy place.
10. Compare to your mammogram.
Gratutitous Jodie Foster link.